Daily Report 2015-7-10

Options
HealthyBella403
HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
Hi guys!

Isabelle, sorry you're hurting, but if it is, as you said, not in a bad way, the soreness is kind of like a badge of honor of all the hard work you're doing. Keep it up!

Alisa, every time you talk about your garden I get so hungry! Please do share your recipe for zucchini brownies; I've never heard of them before! I've tried zucchini bread, but that's about it.

The Phantom of the Opera was magnificent, and I went to bed with the music still ringing in my ears! I found this great little restaurant called Tender Greens, which I love! They are as quick as a fast food place but the quality of the ingredients is simply sublime. They get all their produce from local farms, and have a ton of sugar and gluten free desserts! I had the rustic chicken soup, but they have a variety of salads, sandwiches, and even steak! I'm not sure whether they have locations outside of CA, but I'm definitely now a supporter of these farm to fork type restaurants.

Also...today is treat day! And that means...CHOCOLATE. Can you tell how excited I am? Because I'm REALLY excited :smile: Saving it up for once a week makes it taste so much sweeter!

Have a lovely day gals!

<3 Bella

Replies

• lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    the soreness is kind of like a badge of honor of all the hard work you're doing.

That's exactly what is was.

Glad you enjoyed the night out.

Lots of cardio for me today again. Walking and running.
    Tomorrow I'm going to the cabin until monday, so I wont go online much.

Hope you have a great weekend.