Daily Report 2015-7-11

Options
scrapbookingtm
scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
Busy, busy days. Yesterday I did 54 min. of squats. That was a lot! At least I am not sore this morning. I found a new gentle exercise called Qiqong. It is a lot like T'ai chi but uses natural movements where as T'ai chi has striking movements. It is very relaxing with breathing techniques.

I got up early to see the eclipse this morning but must have had bad info on the time. Oh well. Another one is suppose to be in Sept.

Family reunion today. I have so much to do. Not enough hours in the day. I am not sure how much exercise I will get today but that's OK. My daughter from AL will be leaving Mon morning so only 2 more days with her here. Then my other daughter has one more week. Time is growing short.

"Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of yourself for every step you take towards achieving it."

Have a beautiful day!

Alisa

Replies

• HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did 54 min. of squats. That was a lot!

No kidding! That is probably the most impressive thing I've ever see on MFP. And you're not sore this morning?? You are a superwoman! I love hearing about all you amazing people and how intensely you work out.

I'm glad you found an alternative to T'ai chi that you like! I've never heard of that before.

Enjoy your reunion! Don't worry, the flurry of activity that will go into setting up the event will be exercise enough:)

As for me, I got up about half an hour later, and got the reward of a remarkably sunny run! I've never been particularly fond of running, but I have to admit that it's a fantastic fat burner. I measured myself today, and have lost an inch off my belly! This is my "embarassing" area, so it's a good feeling. Plus, running gives me time to clear my head and kind of reboot spiritually.

I got my mom started on yoga! She's even less flexible than I am (I'm basically an unyielding rod) but she's doing a little each day so I hope it helps her with her body aches.

Hope you all have a great day!

<3 Bella

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    It's almost tomorrow but I'm up learning how to report all our minutes in the GOT challenge. JJ will be gone all next week biking across IOWA. She'll get in about 30 - 35 HOURS of cardio next week. If we all do well, we should win for sure!

Anyway, my legs didn't hurt from all the squat this morning but by late afternoon I was really feeling it! Not so much a superwoman lol. Spent 90 minutes swimming this evening (after the reunion) It was great. Especially when ALL the children left the pool to go home and I had free reign. No one splashing me or jumping on me as I tried to swim. It was a great day all around. Still have to guesstimate all that food but I think I did pretty good.

Tomorrow is a new day and I am looking forward to it.

Alisa