Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSVs

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Yes there was. Thank god the dressing rooms don't have cameras!!!!!!!!!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,123 Member
    :) One of my first NSVs was trying on a new pair of jeans at the store and not crying at how horrible I looked...that is so much more meaningful than the number on the scale
  • SeeAhtter787
    Last night my hubby commented on how my pants were falling off my butt. Just last month I was able to wear them comfortably and now I can remove them without using the button or zipper.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,123 Member
    Last night my hubby commented on how my pants were falling off my butt. Just last month I was able to wear them comfortably and now I can remove them without using the button or zipper.

Bravo....that is a great accomplishment
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,523 Member

<3
  • SeeAhtter787
    I took my daughter down to her dance class and saw a parent I hadn't seen since May. Her eyes got as big as saucers and her mouth dropped. She said I was looking so skinny!!!!!!!!!!! After the comment from my hubby and then my friend today. I'm flying high tonight!!!!!!!!

Esther
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) One of my first NSVs was trying on a new pair of jeans at the store and not crying at how horrible I looked...that is so much more meaningful than the number on the scale

:)
  • edellaratta
    I took my daughter down to her dance class and saw a parent I hadn't seen since May. Her eyes got as big as saucers and her mouth dropped. She said I was looking so skinny!!!!!!!!!!! After the comment from my hubby and then my friend today. I'm flying high tonight!!!!!!!!

Esther

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Resurrecting this one; we need some new ones!! Mine: My new fitbit came in, and for a lark I tried the small band. Totally fits!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    My latest NSV..........I had to get a new dry suit because my other was irreparable. It had pin holes all up and down the legs and leaked like a sieve. My old suit was a men's XXL suit. My new one is a men's XL!!!!! Sadly I can never go any smaller than that because of my inseam. I unfortunately need a 33 inseam. But that's ok. I can survive with that.

Esther
  • edellaratta
    Although i have not been losing on the scale as much as i would like, i have been walking, running and exercising more than ever. That has brought me to my best running 5k ever of 30:31 which is under a 10 minute mile average. I so pumped!!!! Happy weekend everyone. Be heathly - evelyn
  • edellaratta
    mes45sd65jfz.jpg
    Me and my daughter at todays race
  • vicky1947mfp
    Although i have not been losing on the scale as much as i would like, i have been walking, running and exercising more than ever. That has brought me to my best running 5k ever of 30:31 which is under a 10 minute mile average. I so pumped!!!! Happy weekend everyone. Be heathly - evelyn

Congrats!! Great race.
  • edellaratta

Congrats!! Great race.

Thanks! :)
  • Angelfire365

Awesome race!!
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Awesome ladies, awesome health goals. You're a winner Edellaratta!!
  • edellaratta
    Eninad wrote: »
    Awesome ladies, awesome health goals. You're a winner Edellaratta!!

:(
  • edellaratta

Awesome race!!

• Angelfire365
    Today at the gym I hit the treadmill for 25 minutes. Got off, headed for the changeroom, took out my earbuds. Turned around, and a lady had followed me in. I'd seen her before; I believe she's a regular. She says to me: "I don't know if this is creepy or not, but you look fantastic. Keep up the hard work."

Still smiling.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Today at the gym I hit the treadmill for 25 minutes. Got off, headed for the changeroom, took out my earbuds. Turned around, and a lady had followed me in. I'd seen her before; I believe she's a regular. She says to me: "I don't know if this is creepy or not, but you look fantastic. Keep up the hard work."

Still smiling.

As you should be.