7/12 Day 141 Sunday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Alright we had a lot of fun yesterday but now we need to buckle down and get some things done. The weekend isn’t always about parties and friends. It is also for putting aside things that need to get done because they take time.

Today’s Challenge: Spend 10 extra minutes doing chores

I’m gonna spend those minutes organizing and cleaning my library. What will you do?

Replies

• heathers215
    heathers215 Posts: 4 Member
    Make a plan of daily chores so that they never build up too much again resulting in being able to plan more me time!!!
  • TheMegOne
    TheMegOne Posts: 11 Member
    Well, the laundry needs done and the kitchen needs wiped down. Consider it done!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,369 Member
    I usually keep Sunday as a rest day, but I did spend 10 minutes wiping down the patio furniture in order to enjoy a beautiful day in the great outdoors. So challenge accomplished!
  • TheMegOne
    TheMegOne Posts: 11 Member
    The laundry did get done. Left the kitchen to my husband, but in exchange I did fertilize the veggies and flowers in the backyard.
  • SamShepard2015
    SamShepard2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Cleaned the bejesus out of my bathtub. I busted out an old toothbrush for extra scrubbing and everything. I'm pretty out of shape, so I was drenched in sweat by the time i was done (it hadn't been cleaned thoroughly in a while. Don't judge. :p )
  • FORAPURPOSE
    FORAPURPOSE Posts: 56 Member
    Spent the morning with my son at the gym today it was great and the hubby went too finally got him off the couch. My son said that he will come on one day during the week and we will go on one day of the week ends. Sounds great to me ... Then I came home cleaned a bit, cooked dinner and now I am done for the day
  • DiddleOnTheRun
    DiddleOnTheRun Posts: 45 Member
    Oops! just started a new day....anyway spent extra time cooking and cleaning, and watching my caloric intake
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    I love what you all came up with and accomplished!