City boy ready to lose the flubber

Options
Hi all,

I just joined this site this weekend and must say I am glad I did - I'm even more happy that there's a group for us UK folk to interact and help one and other.

Bit about me: I used to play NCAA basketball in America before coming back to the UK to work in the city. Now as you can imagine I was in great shape. Working a desk job with high stress levels, unlimited access to snacks and a culture of boozing in the top night clubs my body's aesthetic appeal completely disappeared and I am now in the high teens in body fat terms.

I've decided to change this and go beyond the condition I was in before and bodybuild seriously. I am going to try a new training regime for 12 weeks which incorporates big lifts + high rep work too + ab work and HIIT cardio (PHEW)

I will take a progress pic every week and make a progress video once a month! I am going to use Tumblr to track the progress http://idare87.tumblr.com and I hope my work will show as the weeks go by!

Thanks for reading - add me to your networks and I'll certainly do the same. Thanks!

Replies

• mounty89
    mounty89 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hey and welcome to the site. Best of luck with your programme.
  • stephenidea
    Options
    Good luck bro just keep working hard you will get your pro body back in no time!