Daily Report 2015-7-12

Options
Alisa, glad you enjoyed your solo swim sesh! Swimming is so good for cross training because it's low-stress on your joints.

Today's my rest day, and I was glad of it because my ankles are feeling the effects of all the running this week. I got in some yoga this morning, which felt wonderful.

I'm a little intimidated by the strength challenge this week for GOT; I'm definitely going to have to plan this one! Usually I just do whatever exercise, but this first week has made me realize that I am super cardio-heavy!

Have a great Sunday!

❤️Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Yes, it was a lot of strength for the week, but hopefully that means next week won't be so bad. That's when JJ will be away and I'm covering her strength amount. Also, the tie breaker for this week is "unknown". 6 even ? not sure what that means.

I've done 12 min of strength this morning (I'm still tired from last week) It's a start. I'll be walking to and from church in an hour. Not sure how much more. This evening is another extended family getogether. Dinner and games and sitting and talking.

Starting to put zucchini in everything I cook now. I cannot let any go to waste. Zucchini eggs this morning.

Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
    Sam Levenson

Have a great day!

Alisa