7/13 Day 142 Monday Lailat Al-Qadr

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Hello everyone! Today is Lailat Al-Qadr. It is a holy day in the Muslim religion and it is also known as the Night of Power or the Night of Destiny! Lailat Al Qadr marks the time when the Koran’s first verses were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammed. It is also believed that this night marks their fate in the following year. Therefore, many Muslims pray in the night to God for mercy, forgiveness, and salvation. Now we are going to kinda follow these lines today!

Today’s Challenge: Think of 3 bad things you have done in the past and try to make amends with them.

We all do bad things. It can be big or small. It can be to someone or something you did. I plan on helping my friend with her animals because I called her an animal hoarder when we had a bad fight. (I still feel bad about it). I’m also gonna try and counsel some others because I wasn’t there for some friends who had needed me at one point (not now though). I also plan on cleaning up the street in front of my house because I have littered before. (I don’t do it now but I used to when I was a kid.)