Daily Report 2015-7-14

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
Hello !

Back from the cabin. I did a 8km run in the mountains and trails out there with trees blocking the road and mud and mosquitos ! Felt awesome! I was a real commando ! hahaha!

This morning I did some bodyweight exercises and I will do some yoga later.

Have a nice day !

Isabelle

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Great job Isabella! Sounds awesome! except the mosquitoes. They love me....I don't love them.

A little sore this morning after all the strength on my arms yesterday. Back to work today. Plan on doing squats today and some yoga.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
    Harriet Beecher Stowe

Have a great day!

Alisa
  • HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Go Isabelle! Thankfully we don't have many mosquitos here (only angry drivers!) but props to you for powering through that!

Alisa, your waterfall picture was breathtaking! I'm glad you got to mix some quality family time with exercise.

As for me: new week, new running route! I used this new app called Footpath to map out a route for the distance I wanted.

What I didn't realize was that I'd inadvertently picked a route with a series of nasty hills...a couple were nearly vertical!

I decided to attack my GOT small council challenge though, doing hill sprints. Used to HATE these in PE as a kid, because I always felt like it would be better just to die there than continue the hill sprint.

But I got through them today with minimal profanity, and managed to get home a tired but accomplished bundle of sweat!

Have a good day girls:)

❤️Bella
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    lol, that sounds great Bella! Glad it was just minimal profanity :wink: Way to take advantage of your workout!