"Fixate" cookbook now available!

Options
jpkrueger
jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
Just wanted to let you know that Autumn Calabrese's "Fixate" cookbook is now available through your Beachbody coach.

Even if you're not using the Fix it has great recipes that are a mix of Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegetarian and more. I've tried a couple of the recipes that were released in advance of publishing and they were awesome.

The cookbook is available to purchase with the 21 Day Fix portion-control containers, or on its own.

To purchase, go to your coach's website and click on "shop". Type "fixate" in the search box and you will see both options.

(Note: the website is a little slow today because so many people have been waiting for this)

Also note - hope you guys don't think I'm spamming you, because I'm not - I'm not asking you to buy it from me since you all have coaches anyway!! I just know a lot of people have been wanting a cookbook so I wanted to tell you about it in case your coach hasn't mentioned it.

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thanks for putting it out there @jpkrueger ...I have not heard from my coach besides a card for me to add her on facebook.....uuummmm I don't facebook.( I know I know I'm one of 2 ppl in the world that does not facebook)...haha. any updates you supply are greatly appreciated.
  • jpkrueger
    jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My pleasure, @germany03, happy to help :)
  • DanielleH1708
    DanielleH1708 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Lol @germany03 I would be the other one. I also do not have Facebook.
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    There are 3 of us - I don't have FB either ;)
  • germany03
    Options
    I am not alone!!!!!! I knew there was a reason I like this group..haha
  • Prim0312
    Prim0312 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I thought of buying the cookbook but will not at this time for 2 reasons: first I would want it as an e-book, and second it'll be just a matter of time before the recipes start showing up for free on Pinterest.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Another non-facebook user here. I have a lot of the recipes on Pinterest as well, from the two Eating Plans (21DF & 21DFX) and I find that I still prefer a hard copy. I told my husband the cookbook is available and now I'm waiting to see if our budget can handle it. Then again, if I had a choice between the cookbook and some padded flooring for the exercise room . . . I want some padding in our exercise room a lot more!
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am excited for this!
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Loving the fixate cookbook!! Made French toast today and Grandma's sauce for lunch this week. Also made the homemade salsa for snack today. All are yummy!! id8e90fq3c8c.jpg
    pyz66qqg4zyc.jpg
  • deltayork
    deltayork Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My lunch for the week... whole grain pasta with grandma's sauce :)ybgckxxke2h9.jpg
  • germany03
    Options
    That does look yummy @deltayork ....does anyone else have the FIXATE book and would like to share how they like it? I'm considering buying it but hey ...b-day comming up so maaayyyybe...haha
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I know I've seen a lot of delicious looking recipes from different people but so far I haven't been tempted to buy the book. I don't even know why.
  • germany03
    Options
    I've seen quite a few recipes on Pinterest today that looked simple...I like simple....and I like cooking recipes that call for ingredients that I have in my fridge already. I'm going to wait and see what happens on my birthday and then decide if I want to keep searching pintrest or if I wanna get it myself :)
  • germany03
    Options
    UPDATE:
    Got the Fixate cookbook for my birthday ( yes, I did have to order it myself but hubby paid ..hehe) and sofar it looks pretty good. Plus it came with 30 day On Demand and 7 days worth of Shakeology....so technically it was free :) ..I just have to remember to cancel the membership before the 30 days are out. - really exited to use it for meal planning next week. :wink:
  • germany03
    Options
    So I made a few recipes from the cookbook and I must say I liked all of them....glad I got it.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't use Facebook either. Ha - nice to see I am not alone. It is now available for purchase on Amazon.com. Just ordered a copy. I have purchased cookbooks in e-book format, but have found over the years that I prefer a physical copy instead. Weird since all other books I buy are only e-book format.
  • germany03
    Options
    @rainey4 . .I do enjoy mine...not saying I have made every receipe in it by now but several...and..I have for the first time ever made butternut squash and acorn squash and have found I LOVE THEM- (hint ..if you can't eat all the squash you made because your better half refuses to eat any...it makes an awesome soup. Add a little red pepper flakes for some heat and freeze in single serve portions). Alone for the fact that I have been able to add another healthy food option to my powerhouse, I have to say it was totally worth the purchase.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    germany03 - Glad to hear you are liking the recipes. Mine is stored away to be wrapped up as a Christmas present to myself. Don't forget to print the updates to the cookbook -

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/toolkit/FIXATE/Fixate_Stickersheet.pdf

as well as the updated food list:

http://i2.wp.com/www.beachreadynow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Screen-Shot-2015-08-11-at-11.49.14-AM.png