Introduce your self

Options
Hi I am a mom of to wonderful kids. Yanaya is my daughter and he is 7. Keanu is my son and he is 2.i am a a busy mom. With a full time job. I have been doing this for a week now and havent missed my goals yet for calories or excersise.I am always looking for friends whom can help motivate me as much as I do them.

Replies

• DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job! You sound very motivated!

I'm the mom of many. My kids are 18, 16, 14, 12 (in heaven), 11, 2 and one due in a few weeks. I also have 3 stepkids who are 16, 16, and 13. My husband works out of state, so 2/3 of the time, I do this on my own. Thankfully, I work from home and have summers off, as I'm a teacher. My office is my bed/laptop combo. :)

I was doing Zumba and counting calories religiously for about 4 months before I got pregnant and for whatever reason, didn't lose any weight. Since getting pregnant, done the lose/gain thing, so my net gain as of 35 weeks was something like 3 or 4 lbs. I expect this week I will gain because I have been VERY hungry in week 36. And no, I haven't been counting calories because until now, the sickness has kept the gain down for me! :)

Anyway, nice to meet you! Feel free to friend me if you want to. BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Jill :bigsmile:
  • theoddlittleduck
    theoddlittleduck Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have 2 kids, and in the oven (due next March). I work in IT. I don't do a heck of a lot for exercise, but I am the official family dog walker which means I put in 20-30km a week :)