Tuesday 6/18/13 Committment

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Great Tuesday to everyone! Do you all realize how fantastic of a job you are performing??!!! We've lost several body weights between us all! and that is soooooo great!
So what are your plans for this today all you lean and mean peoples?

I am going to garden some tonight and then take a hike. I am challenging myself to do some sort of activity every day this week for over an hour per day.

Make it a spectacular day today all!

Replies

• Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That's right, we're all doing a great job :bigsmile:

Today I did 50 mins Tae Bo Cardio Inferno and some strength training. After that, I felt really energetic so I decided to walk to the shopping centre instead of driving lol I plan to eat in moderation and drink 6-8 glasses of water.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Today I'm going to stick with my eating plan for Day 2 of the 7 Day Miracle Cleansing diet. I'm excited because I get to have a baked potato for lunch! BUT it's already been a challenge because our receptionist at work is out this morning and I am covering for her, and today of all days people decided to bring treats to the office. So we have donuts and a chocolate peanut butter pie sitting in the kitchen right across from me. UGH! I will be so glad when the receptionist gets back from her appointment and I can go to my office away from these temptations! :laugh:

Anyway, this evening I'll do 30 Day Shred. It's been a week since I've done this video, but I'll pick up where I left off and complete Day 5 of Level 3.

Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Tonight I have Zumba, which is always a lot of fun and an intense hour of cardio. I'm also walking with a friend at lunch who keeps me moving - it's more power walk than social walk (although we are talking the whole time - I'm usually just winded keeping up with her). The sun is shining so I'm looking forward to getting outside for that.

We're in the home stretch now, so we all need to keep focus & keep up the good work! :wink:
  • crystalball24
    Options
    Long party weekend with rafting! Had a blast but was sooo tired yesterday I didn't even ride my bike to work or really watch what I ate...:grumble:

BUT, today is a new day! I rode my bike to work, so nice bike ride home. I brought my leftovers for lunch and I plan on making a healthy dinner tonight and probably relax in the sun :smile:

Happy Tuesday!!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    HI Guys!
    Didn't post or log yesterday because I was chaperoning an overnight field trip with 50 5th graders!
    No time or access to my computer... UGH!
    So...just got back this afternoon and am rushing around trying to get things in place for my son's 5th grade graduation night. Not sure I will get to exercise, but am moving my body.
    I will be back on track on Thursday.
    Keep up the great work!
    BBB
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Did a lot of walking and gardening (really more like landscaping) yesterday. So today, my energy wasn't as abundant but I did do a good amount of walking. I'm drinking tons of water (8 glasses plus) but I still feel a bit dehydrated.