Need new program!

Options
I am using my P90X3 and 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts alternately. Love them! But I want to add something new. Not crazy about Shaun T workouts, though. Any suggestions? I am a 46 year old female, 5'7", 136 pounds, 23% body fat. My only issue is that I want more defined abs. Suggestions?

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My first thought was Hip Hop Abs but since you don't especially like Shaun T I would suggest Body Beast. I haven't tried it myself (but it will arrive in the mail tomorrow) but the emphasis of the whole program is build muscle for toning up so I can't imagine it wouldn't be effective. PiYo is a great core workout, obviously, but I don't know that it would provide you with the definition you seek.
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would say Body Beast too, from what I have read about it. I am just about to start Slim in 6, but it is more about toning, not defining.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme & Turbo Jam. I know that is a lot of Chalene but all around great workouts. Turbo Jam is pretty much cardio but has a lot of the moves really work the abs. CLX is strength based with a few cardio and ab workouts.