Picture from Summit - 25,000 working out

Options
jpkrueger
jpkrueger Posts: 280 Member
izdg9125a2o4.jpg

Summit is the annual Beachbody meeting. I'm not there, and this isn't my picture....I took it from someone in a challenge group I'm in because I wanted to share it here. 25,000 people did this workout today on the streets of Nashville. They had each trainer come up for about 15 minutes to do part of a workout from one of their programs - Chaleane, Tony Horton, Autumn, Shaun T, etc. I watched some of the live stream (it was 7 am EST) but I'm embarrassed to say I watched it from bed instead of getting up and joining in like I should have! I'm hoping they put it on YouTube so I can do the workout some time.

Anyway, I think it looks like such a cool, fun event!!!!!

Replies

• jpkrueger
    Options
    xpbzslt53qs2.jpg

Another one, this from the Beachbody fb page. Amazing!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    It is amazing and I'm adding it to the list of reasons I'll never be a coach. My husband knows someone who's there. Definitely having a great time but with my balance, I don't do crowds.
  • jpkrueger
    Options
    I would go nuts in a crowd that big. No way would I do that!!! It was fun to watch from bed with my dog and that's as close as I'll get.
  • jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    That is INSANE!
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to do this one time...looks like such fun..I can just imagine how positive the feeling there is and how many inspiring people you will meet...getting hyped just thinking bout it:)