I'll give the graphing a try.

Options
DarinGettingHawtin2013
DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 328 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
I've never done one to the level that the Doc was doing, but I can give it a try. Once we get enough data up, I'll give it a shot.

Replies

• agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you :)
  • jonalu1234
    jonalu1234 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If you can do it, great but even if you can't I still think you're great! Thanx for not letting our group die.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Do you want to recruit members or happy for small number of people? @agreenid
  • agreenid
    agreenid Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    @tatho2014 I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. But we are not looking to recruit new members--this was a group that was started and then taken offline so we just wanted to have a place to continue to track our progress. The challenge is over at the end of August.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    agreenid wrote: »
    @tatho2014 I'm sorry, I don't understand the question. But we are not looking to recruit new members--this was a group that was started and then taken offline so we just wanted to have a place to continue to track our progress. The challenge is over at the end of August.

OK no probs
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    Options
    Hi, y'all, it's me! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything - real life got in the way. :) I do still plan to do a bit of charting... so I appreciate that you're posting them into the check-ins! I'm hoping to get to this sometime this week. Will keep you updated as I get there!