Self Esteem Ideas

Options
tsherrill
tsherrill Posts: 35 Member
Okay, so lately I've been struggling to feel attractive. I've gained quite a bit of weight, and while I still think I'm an awesome person, I just feel awkward and unattractive at all times. Added to that is a recent trend of only being hit on by men whom seem to only be interested in me because I'm fat. At a party recently I had a guy rub my stomach and tell me how hot it is that I'm fat. While it's great that I'm not a horrible hunched back troll who lives in the shadowy recesses of a cave, does anyone else have ideas for feeling attractive beyond being fetishized for being fat?

Replies

• mmfit15
    mmfit15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Having never had a great deal of self-esteem myself, I can say that I feel most attractive when I see the desire in my partner's eyes. He is overweight, but when I look at him, my heart sees his spirit and my libido sees something hard and eager that redirects any focus that might have noticed his weight. The struggle with meeting someone new is letting someone love you if you aren't happy with yourself. So, decide what you want to see when you look in the mirror, and keep up the good work of getting there.