After Insanity

Options
eganita
eganita Posts: 501 Member
Hey guys!!

I still have a ways to go (on week 4 now), but I was wondering... what do you plan to do after you've completed the Insanity program? Will you do it again? Will you do another program?

Thanks for any feedback!

Replies

• lawmaria
    lawmaria Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    hi, im not sure, but i was thinking about doing insanity again. i also would love the new T25 by shaun t. I do have chalene extreme also to try. not sure. what about you.
    Hey guys!!

I still have a ways to go (on week 4 now), but I was wondering... what do you plan to do after you've completed the Insanity program? Will you do it again? Will you do another program?

Thanks for any feedback!
  • eganita
    Options
    Cool!! I have no idea yet hahaha. I was just thinking about it yesterday and figured I'd check here for advice :) I do really like Insanity but may want to do something else right afterward. My bf is recovering from knee surgery, so I'm hoping to do Insanity again once he's able to do it with me!
  • eganita
    Options
    Well, it's settled... I'm doing T25 after Insanity. I got the DVDs and am ready to go. During my 1 hour month 2 Insanity workouts, I totally wish I was currently doing a 25 minute workout :P I am determined to finish the whole Insanity program first, though!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to use a few of the Insanity workouts in combination with other workouts and make my own calendar. I feel like Insanity hasn't done as much for me as I would have liked. I think I was doing better when I also did weights and kettlebells. So I'd like to use Insantiy workouts in combination with the weights and/or kettlebell workouts and see what happens. My goal is to make up a monthly calendar so I can cross off each day as I finish the workout.

I am proud of myself for sticking with Insanity though. I just have tomorrow and next week, then I'm finished! I feel like cardio wise I'm more in shape, but I didn't really lose many pounds or inches. I was losing faster when I used weights too. I'm not a heavy lifter by any means. I don't have the money for a gym membership.