Hybrid workout plan

Options
Rubie782
Rubie782 Posts: 23 Member
For those of you that have finished the 21 day fix, what do you do after? I have done Turbo Fire in the past and consider that my soulmate workout. I will complete the fix on Sunday and I was thinking of doing some sort of hybrid of that and the 21 day fix workouts. Has anyone done something like this?

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I haven't done Turbo Fire so I can't speak from experience but I found this website a while ago that creates a hybrid for you:

https://workoutscheduler.net/hybrid-workout-scheduler/

Personally, I would probably replace the 21DF cardio workouts with Turbo Fire. This means you would still do Tues & Wed workouts but maybe not on those precise days. Then on the Turbo Fire Rest day, do 21DF Yoga. That would probably be the easiest way to hybrid the two workouts.

When I was doing 21DF and PiYo together, there were days when the schedule had me doing lower body for both workouts. I would switch out the PiYo workout to not overwork the one part of my body so you may find that even with the hybrid workout scheduler linked above you'll want/need to tweak the schedule.
  • Rubie782
    Rubie782 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks @SatiaRenee! That website is perfect!