Anyone in Jacksonville?

Options
cbirchett58
cbirchett58 Posts: 20 Member
Hi my name is Caitlin and I'm looking for some workout buddies in Jacksonville. I live near the beach by the way.

Replies

• saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hey :) Im also, in Jacksonville, in the riverside area.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My dad lives in Jacksonville. :-)
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    West Side here! Welcome to MFP!
  • pastelbloom
    Options
    A little late but I'm in the Arlington area :D Wish you well!
  • tiffnkailey
    tiffnkailey Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Southside here. By the way if anyone is interested Celebration Church the midtown location has free fitness groups. Monday nights p90x, tuesday nights zumba, wed turbofire, etc. Check it out on celebration.org then go to connect, and then groups, and click fitness.

You don't have to be a christian to come, and it's free. They do have a small prayer or devotional in the beginning. But its fun and everyone is nice and supportive. :)
  • Carmelos63
    Carmelos63 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fleming Island area
  • death2thepixies
    Options
    Aw I used to live in Arlington!
  • mrivera0481
    mrivera0481 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Southside area!!! :D
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am North Jax, near the Zoo...

I'm currently looking for someone to run with Sat mornings on the beach. I'm just getting started, so my pace is slow (14-17 min pace), but improving fast since I once ran a lot and am x-Army.

Feel free to add me, just message me why!

Billie
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I live near Atlantic Beach
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Late to the party, but here....in the Arlington/Regency area
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm in Mandarin
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Fleming Island here.....very active with the local YMCA!! :bigsmile:
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville, anyone planning running the Never Quit 5k? I'm looking to add a few team members to the 5pm wave.

Let em know - message me or something!
  • DragonFly_
    DragonFly_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes! I live in Saint Augustine, but I work in Jax right off of Old Saint Augustine Rd
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    hi gang! live on Amelia but work in the South Bank area across the river from Riverside
  • Peanutmanak47
    Peanutmanak47 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah I work off of Baymeadows but live in St. Augustine.
  • DMRinehardt
    Options
    Here's a fun one for ya: My house in Jax (Westside) but I work in Boca Raton! I am only home on the weekends! LOL
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    Here's a fun one for ya: My house in Jax (Westside) but I work in Boca Raton! I am only home on the weekends! LOL

WOW!! Now that's a commute to work!! Where did you go to high school? When did you graduate? Just being nosey!!! SORRY!! :ohwell: Grew up on the westside and graduated from Ed White in 1980.

Judy
  • DMRinehardt
    Options
    I went to St Francis Prep in Queens (NYC) in 1979. Dad was AD military!

That being said, my 2 youngest graduated from Ed White. My two boys went to Forrest and I swore I wouldn't put my daughters through that school! My oldest girl graduated from HS in SC.

Yeah, just like my Dad, I do a lot of moving around. Hubby is Army (will retire in December). My first 3 and his oldest were Army. My oldest then married Navy. They are stationed in Japan My fourth married a fellow Ed White grad and Marine. They are stationed in NC. My youngest and hubby's 3rd are both Navy. One is in San Diego, the other in Greece. (Yes, 9 kids between the two of use!)

I live in Trails at Bent Creek (103rd and Cecil Field)