Daily Report 2015-7-25

Options
HealthyBella403
HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
Alisa, that's so cool! San Fran is so beautiful and has so much good food! It's funny how when most people say the "Bay Area" they mean the one in NorCal, but down here it means the South Bay area just south of downtown LA! It makes for a bit of confusion when you're explaining where you're from to someone who isn't in your area :wink:

Sounds like you're killing it with the exercise! Way to take advantage of your surroundings.

Made it up and down the couple monster hills on my route, and beat my PR by 3 minutes! Baby progress makes me happy :smile:

Have a great day guys!

<3 Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Good Job! any progress makes me happy!

Today was a killer. Did 268 min of strength! Crazy! and I feel it everywhere. Tomorrow will probably be stretching in the hot tub. Sad thing is the more I exercise, the more I eat. I want to take off another 5 lbs but I don't seem to be able to be disciplined about it. I know it will come off if I just do what I am suppose to. And, I can't believe it, I am getting muscles where I really don't want them. lol (at least not a lot) All the threads talk about how hard it is to gain muscle, but I don't think it is that hard. I've been doing a lot of biking , and a lot of uphill biking and also squats for the last 3-4 months and I can really see a difference on the back of my calves. It's not really bad but I don't want them to get bigger! Now my arms, that's a different story. They have a little muscle but I could stand a bit more. But I can't do hours and hours of strength on my arms day after day. (or else I can't lift my arms to type :wink: Well, I'm rambling...time for bed.

Good night, I think I will sleep good tonight!

Alisa