Kids with health issues

Options
kimreagan87
kimreagan87 Posts: 25 Member
My 7 months old has been in the hospital several times. He recently had surgery to have a g tube put in his stomach. Right after he was born I begin changing my eating habits and as soon as the doctor oked it I started a dieting and exercising. Then my son started losing weight and refused to eat. He has to be fed thru his tube 7 times a day. I'm having a hard time staying motivated with us in and out of the hospital and appointments. I have gained all the weight back. I want to get back on my program but between being so stressed and tired I'm having a hard time with it. Is anyone else in similar situation. I could use some support

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I gained weight again after my preemie son had to go back to the ICU when he caught RSV from his sister. She has a sensory processing disorder, apraxia, motor delay. She goes to therapy 4X a week & my son goes to physical therapy once a week. I feel mentally & physically wiped out. My son is 7 months, and I'm nursing less so I'm now ready to drop about 50lbs. Feel free to add me! I write my struggles on my statuses from time to time.