Daily Report 2015-7-26

Options
Alisa, lol the sleep after a exercise filled day is so sweet! Don't worry too much about losing though, it sounds like you're doing everything right, and most people would envy your muscles!!

My dad dragged me to his gym this morning for a power cycle class. I've always been more of an independent exerciser, you know, running and solo Pilates, etc. Never tried a group fitness class before.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's a lot more intense because I didn't want to look like a pansy and fall off my bike, and they have loud music blaring the whole time! Plus there was this guy I've dubbed Crazy Eyes because he kept looking back at me with that face that you see characters in horror movies make when they see the killer/ghost/monster! I don't know how I looked, but he sure looked freaked out.

I don't think I'll ever give up my outside runs for a treadmill, but I might go back to the gym, if only to spend more time with my dad.

Happy Sunday!

❤️Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful quite Sunday. Day of rest. I don't know if I'll be doing anything today or not. I do have some sore muscles this morning from all the strength I did yesterday. :smile: We'll see how I feel later.

Hey Bella, have you seen the punishment for the week? 20 min of a new activity. You could use the spin class. Also a bedtime yoga video.

My blackberries are really coming on strong. I get a pretty big bowl every day. Maybe tonight I'll make blackberry syrup! Also, I have cucumbers ready to pick! finally!

Have a great day!
    Alisa