Daily Report 2015-7-28

Options
Alisa, I've heard good things about Zumba! Never tried it myself but I have friends who swear by it. Hope you have fun! Wear something obnoxiously bright;)

Tried a new run route today, which was a little more sloping than my last. It'll be good for me this week, as I'm doing a lot more cardio with tae kwon do training, so an easier run keeps me from feeling gross but doesn't knock me out!

I've been trying this new yoga video, which although is still "for beginners" is for "weight loss and flexibility". It's a lot more intense than the ones I started out with, but I guess that's the "weight loss" part!

Have a good day!!

❤️Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I love Tae Kwon do! Did you know I am a black belt? So much fun! I had to quit after my back surgery. I kept trying to slowly go back but the kicks were hard on my back, all the twisting I guess. I have recently started doing it again on my own, not as strong and no sparring :smile:

Bella, have you created you 2 workouts for the scc challenge? The are due to be posted by Wed. on the GOT thread. I'm not trying to nag you lol

You should post a link to your yoga video in our Tyrell group. It sounds like a good one.

Have a great day!

Alisa