That many steps?

Willitow
Willitow Posts: 6 Member
Just got my up move and I'm thinking the steps waaay too high! Worked at night just walking to go to bathroom and to grab some water and by the time a got home almost 2k steps, then leave my home and walk a little bit in the city it went to 8k steps, got home and played 1 hour basketball in my backyard it went to 15k steps! 1 hour I took 7k steps or 6km? NOOOO WAY! The calorie burn was close to MFP so I think it is OK. But the steps I'm pretty sure are way off! I'm using in my arm, any way to improve that accuracy?

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Reset your tracker: https://help.jawbone.com/articles/en_US/PKB_Article/troubleshoot-softreset-upmove

If that doesn't fix the problem, contact Jawbone customer service. (The info's at the bottom of that page.)
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    1hr 7K steps sounds like it could be accurate though. When I walk to the mall that takes me 1h1m, I get 6900-7000 steps in. And I do time it and do it often enough to know it's accuracey. It is indeed possible.

As for the rest, couldn't say. But you can reset the tracker as editorgrrl says. I've had to soft reset a few times and that usually helps.