Daily Report 2025-7-29

Options
HealthyBella403
HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
edited July 2015 in Social Groups
Nice, Alisa! I'm training for my second degree black belt test next week, which is why this week is like a "cram" session to boost up my endurance. It's a lot of work, but definitely worth it! Glad to know you're a tkd-er too:)

While on the topic of similarities: my dad took me back to his gym for a Zumba class! I really enjoyed it, although I'm pretty sure I botched all the moves! There's so much footwork involved, and I'm not the most graceful person :blush:

Don't worry, I'll get the challenges up in time!

Have a great day guys :smiley:

<3 Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Oh, so very cool testing for your 2nd degree! I really enjoyed MMA training and so sorry I had to back off. We haven't heard from Amanda or Messiahs yet this week. Looks like Messiahs has quit and we will have to take a 0 for her. Oh, well, that's the game.

I went for a small hike today, only 135 minutes. My sciatica is acting up a bit. Maybe I'll get in some arm strength today.

Last night I had a bowl of blackberries with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and fresh blackberry syrup on top. Delicious!

Good luck with your testing! I'm sure you'll do great!

Alisa

eta - I didn't get the zumba done but Christine posted a belly dancing video and I tried that. No that is not for me. lol I still plan to try zumba sometime soon.