Daily Report 2025-7-30

Options
Lol I saw that belly dancing video! I think it would take way more coordination than I possess!! But definitely see if you like Zumba, I know it was really fun in a big group class.

Ah, I know it's hard to juggle the game on top of everything else that's going on! It really helps to have people messaging me to check in though, because the prodding reminds me to keep going!

Just finished a lovely run today. I got up a little earlier and was rewarded by the prettiest skyscape with the sun shining through the clouds.

And I LOVED that yoga video for the punishment! I think I almost fell asleep at the end, it was so relaxing!

Have a good day;)

❤️ Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Oh, good, you don't mind reminding. lol I was afraid of annoying :smile:

I had a nice day today. My husband found a new job. He quit the last one. It was a desk job and was just too hard on his back. He had to sit for 8 hours a day without being able to get up and move around. This one he will be on his feet a lot more.

Went on a very nice bike ride for a couple of hours until dusk. The weather was perfect. Also got in some strength and flex. I logged all my food and left the ice cream alone.

Have a good night!
    Alisa