Hey Ya'll

Options
carimiller7391
carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
Hiya everyone!!! I've so missed everyone here. I've been lurking, but not posting as I had a "to do list" of 29 things I've been diligently working on while home and at work. Proud to say, it's been cut from 29 to 13 things left and some of the items are dups of other things to do.... if that makes any sense to you. I still need to hit up the grocery store for the basics that the wonderful folks on the LCHF group told me about. I started LCHF Wednesday the 29th, life happened last week and with the lower back pain, all I wanted was comfort food. Now I'm on oxycodone and muscle relaxers and happy to say, it cuts the pain to a dull pain. Doesn't get rid of completely, but dull is better. Reggie and I are doing well and we are going to the beach this Saturday to Sunday for some needed Rest and relaxation. Plus we have some things to work on like a budget for both of us, so it's a great time to work on it. We both want to move out of our parents homes, so we need a budget. Reggie loves to spend money... more then me. Scary thought.

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Waves howdy. July has been a humdinger of a month, and I simply can't wait until the blasted thing is gone...though honestly, I can't see August being any cheerier. I have so many things going on it's making me dizzy...

Hugs
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Hugs Carly. Hope the month goes out very quietly for you.