Two Separate Calorie Adjustments Today

robinmarkz
robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
I use the Purple App on my phone. So it's not doubling from a second device.

It showed two completely separate Jawbone Adjustments - same amount of steps, each with separate amounts of calories. Maybe they added up okay, but that was weird.

Should I uninstall and reinstall? I turned off steps and then turned them back on. No change. Cleaned all caches.

Very odd.

Thanks for any insight.

rjm

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    MFP is having a glitch with all activity trackers—not just UP. Delete one of the adjustments, and check your UP food to see if there's a duplicate meal from MFP.

Hopefully the tech team will post an announcement in the Help section: http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/topics/799774-announcements-from-our-tech-team/articles
  • robinmarkz
    robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
    Thank you very much! Wasn't just me!

Despite that, I absolutely love Jawbone UP. I just bought a Pebble Time because it has their watchface (and other key fitness apps). I will open it on my birthday; the "watch" will be my "bracelet." (It's a very soft, stretchy and light band. Much more a fitness band than a "watch," which is what I wanted.)

If it wasn't for UP, I likely wouldn't have gotten any wearable. (But this also has my fave sleep tracker so that was the dealmaker.)

Can't wait for wrist tracking on my b'day, but meanwhile, Jawbone UP has been a tremendous motivator!

All software has glitches from time to time. No biggie.

Thank you again!

Best,
    rjm