Turbosanity? Turbo / P90X hybrid?

Options
tara9blur
tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
Hi all,

I'm in week 13 of TurboFire, and starting to think about what to do when I finish the 20 week program. I love TF, and I love what it's doing for me (still very much a work in progress), but I'm thinking about adding something else to the mix. I was thinking of doing a TurboFire / Insanity hybrid, TurboFire/CLX or possibly TurboFire / P90X. I Have any of you done these?

My main thing is that I don't want to buy a ton of equipment. The BeachBody workouts are expensive enough! I've got a set of 3 different resistance bands plus a set of varying lower body bands as well.

Anyone love their hybrid???

Replies

• MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I got thru the 12 week Starter schedule and then about 12 weeks more of the next schedule and started to feel a little bored with all the cardio. LOVE Turbo Fire but, I felt I needed more strength. So, My sister had P90X that they weren't using and I decided to start that Hybrid.

I didnt wait til July to finish out the 20-week schedule because I was finding myself not getting up and losing momentum....I started this past Monday doing P90X/Turbo Fire Hybrid and so far, I am liking it! The Chest & Back is rough but, I am weak and need to strengthen up anyway so, I am looking forward to it!! :-)

I have a friend of mine who did Turbo Fire/CLX and LOVED IT!!! I would have preferred that but, I didn't have the $$ to order CLX.