Daily Report 2015-8-6

Options
scrapbookingtm
scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
Congrats Bella! I knew you could do it. It all sounds like so much well deserved reward for you! and WOW, New Zealand! That sounds just fabulous! Hope you have a great time! (don't forget to record you punishment for the challenge :wink: )

I'm off to work already. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No age, time of life, position or circumstance has a monopoly on success. Any age is the right age to start doing! -R. Gerard

Alisa

Replies

• SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good Day All,

Bella - you are a superwoman and an inspiration! Passing your black belt test is a milestone and I am just thrilled for you! Incredible. I hope your trip to New Zealand goes well. What are you doing there?

I am without a real plan for a work out today....Hmm. I do need a plan and to work out some goals to get back on track.

I swim in the pond all summer but commute to a YMCA every other day all 'winter'. It is almost a 45 min drive so I love the break during the summer to just jump in the pond. As I am writing this, it occurs to me that one of the reasons that I do not go up to the YMCA in the summer is/was because of the kids schedules. During the winter, I leave when the bus leaves but during the summer I have always been on call for activities. As of 3 weeks ago, that is no longer the case! My youngest has his full drivers license and no longer needs me! Yikes! We are both still adjusting!

Be active friends.
    Be happy.

Susan
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Bella, I am so proud of you. That is such an awesome accomplishment AND you broke a light, very impressive. I hope you have fun on your trip B).

I'm going to take my dog out for a run this afternoon. He has been causing mayhem in the yard lately, I think he's trying to tell me that he really wants get out on the trails.

Not much else planned for today, so I hope everyone else has good day today.

r7wfk54plu38.jpg

~ Kris