Strong Curves

Options
124»

Replies

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    What kind of exercises does this book have? I'm thinking of buying it. Can it all be done in a weight gym? I'm hoping I won't have to buy any special equipment once I join the gym.

Get a hard copy of the book. It's very hard to navigate on the Kindle. It has a lot of body weight exercises, gym equipment exercises, ball, step, bands... Too much for me! I'm going to add the weighted hip thrusts and call it good. I work out at home and the nearest gym is an hour away! I'm adding Kettlebell swings.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    What kind of exercises does this book have? I'm thinking of buying it. Can it all be done in a weight gym? I'm hoping I won't have to buy any special equipment once I join the gym.

Get a hard copy of the book. It's very hard to navigate on the Kindle. It has a lot of body weight exercises, gym equipment exercises, ball, step, bands... Too much for me! I'm going to add the weighted hip thrusts and call it good. I work out at home and the nearest gym is an hour away! I'm adding Kettlebell swings.

Thanks! I bought the book online. I might give it a skim and possibly return it if it uses too much equipment.