Daily Report 2015-08-08

Options
SRJennings
SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!!!! :)

Another beautiful day and I did a different 12 mile bike ride. It is great to be out in the fresh air.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a busy, healthy and happy weekend!

Susan

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Susan! I hope your entire day is great!

I am still having a bout of depression and can't seem to shake it. Mostly all I have done all week is walk. Can't seem to force myself to do much of anything else. My wrist and knee are still giving me trouble from my fall on Monday. I'm hoping to go out on my bike tomorrow or Monday.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the goal." ~ Hannah More

Alisa
  • HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Susan! I hope you have an awesome day, and way to stay active!

Alisa, sorry you're having a rough week. The fact that you're walking and not just sitting around is so great, though! Just keep pushing, we're all here for you❤️❤️

I know I've been MIA, but I'm officially over the jet lag in NZ! I'm here to visit family, and it's such a beautiful country. It's sooooo cold though! It's winter here in the Southern Hemisphere, and for a SoCal girl going from 80 degree summer weather to the low 40s, it was a bit of a shock to my system. Exercising is the best help, though! Sometimes I feel like the only reason I work out now is to escape freezing lol

Have a great day guys!

❤️Bella
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Good quote Alisa, thanks,
    Bruce