8/10 Day 167 Monday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning everyone! Today is the start of a new week and I am gonna give you motivation to get up and get moving! We are going to face this week with fire in our eyes!

Today's Challenge:
Get out and go for a run!

Go stretch those legs and feel the wind in your hair! Try and set a new record!
try a new route. Just get out there and run!

Replies

• smillertoo
    smillertoo Posts: 13 Member
    Bring it!
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    What do you recommend for people just starting out to do?I do not run I can walk but I have a bad leg and am very out of shape.I am starting all over again,I am extremely over weight so I know I have to start small and build from there.I am also going to be 46 so what ever anyone has in mind to help I will try.
  • psalm6932
    psalm6932 Posts: 31 Member
    I can't run but I will walk :)
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    I know this is late but cherrie1969 do what you can and that is all I will ever ask of you! Go as far as you can and when you think you might be getting tired or it starts to hurt stop and go back. Everyone's situations and bodies are different so modify the challenge so that it suits you! These are never set in stone! :)
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    I have been doing general dancing for my exercise so far.I am just doing my own thing just shaking all what God gave me and trying to have fun.I am doing 10 minutes a day everyday if I go one day without exercise I find for me I come up with a excuse not to exercise.