Week 23 and 24 Result

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Hey! So sorry I didn't get the charts up last week. To fill everyone in, I graduated from law school in May and was tied up with finals before then. But graduating law school isn't enough to actually get me a job, so now I'm studying for the California bar exam. The test is for 3 days at the end of July/beginning of August. The amount of studying I have to do is ridiculous. And after studying for nearly 8 hours each day I've just been burnt out.

So if I'm slow, that's why. I've decided hat because of my inability to put 100% in right now, I can keep doing the charts but I don't have time to run any challenges. If anyone here wants to run challenges, go for it! I might even join in. But I can't actually run them again until August.

If you have missed the last 3 weeks of reporting...your name has been removed but if you start reporting again...your "data" will show up again (I just hid it for now)

BIGGEST LOSER FOR WEEK 23 is Elizabeth_in_MN with 7.5 lbs!
BIGGEST LOSER FOR WEEK 24 is Blancanievess with 2.2 lbs!

Good job everyone!

The first few weeks of weight loss are hidden because the chart was getting cut off due to size.

We're getting to be a pretty tiny group here - if you know anyone that wants to join, invite them!

24_zps57352058.png

Replies

• JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you:) Good luck with the studying. But, most of all you will do great on the Bar exam! We are all here to cheer you on;)
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yikes! Studying is not fun....so pleased I'm finished with it! And soon enough you will be too!

I would be interested in running a similar challenge to yur healthy weight loss challenge if you don't mind blatant plagiarism!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Yikes! Studying is not fun....so pleased I'm finished with it! And soon enough you will be too!

I would be interested in running a similar challenge to yur healthy weight loss challenge if you don't mind blatant plagiarism!

I love blatant plagiarism! ;)
    Please have at it!
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats on graduating law school, that is awesome! What a huge accomplishment. And good luck on the CA bar exam. I'm sure it's not easy balancing studying, family, weight loss, keeping the charts, etc. so thank you for your commitment to doing it.

I didn't report b/c I was in the hospital but I'm better now! Week 23 I had a 7.8lb loss (again, dehydration and not eating from being sick so it's not a true loss...my week 24 results prove it!) and week 24 was a 2.2lb gain (started eating and drinking fluids again!).

This week I started back on my program and have worked some exercise back so I'm hoping for my more normal weigh in.

Good luck everyone, you can do it!
  • inskydiamonds
    Options
    Congrats on graduating law school, that is awesome! What a huge accomplishment. And good luck on the CA bar exam. I'm sure it's not easy balancing studying, family, weight loss, keeping the charts, etc. so thank you for your commitment to doing it.

I didn't report b/c I was in the hospital but I'm better now! Week 23 I had a 7.8lb loss (again, dehydration and not eating from being sick so it's not a true loss...my week 24 results prove it!) and week 24 was a 2.2lb gain (started eating and drinking fluids again!).

This week I started back on my program and have worked some exercise back so I'm hoping for my more normal weigh in.

Good luck everyone, you can do it!

I'm glad you're doing better.
    As for me, my family juggling isn't really existent right now, but I think they understand. I don't know how people with kids do it, because I just don't think there's enough time in the day. But there are people that do it. Power people!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Congrats on graduating law school!! And you'll whiz the bar exam no problem!!!!
  • PrimaveraEterna007
    Options
    Congratulations insky. I want to go back to school but I don't have a babysitter and child care it's extremely expensive.

Don't worry about that putting the weight loss chart. You are doing a lot for this group and I appreciated