Daily Report 2015-08-14

Options
SRJennings
SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
Hi All,

Mid August already! I feel panicked at how fast the summer days are slipping away. We have truly been enjoying each day to the fullest, embracing the warm sun, happy school free activities and being outside. I vow to be outside and active until Mr. Winter closes us in.

I have re-set my logged weight to reflect my depressing gain. I needed to reformat my brain and get into the mentality that even these (re) losses are actual losses. This may get me back into the mindset of losing weight instead of being mired in the muck of weight gain.

Here I go again! :D
Susan

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    We are right there with you Susan!

I love the out of doors too and I'm looking forward to fall (cooler than those hot summer days!). It is a beautiful day today, too bad I'm at work! My husband bought us "ice spikes" for Christmas last year so I'm sure he is expecting to hike when the snow comes :open_mouth: I'm game as long as I'm not too cold.

I've got in 45 min of yoga so far today. Not sure what I'll get in tonight. Maybe some swimming.

Hope you are having a great time in New Zealand Bella! How long are you staying?

Only you can change tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great day! (Hello Bruce)

Alisa