Commitment Thursday 6/20

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
HI all! We passed the half way mark for the week, how are you set for this weeks weigh in? Do you need to push yourself more to make it or are you right on schedule? In light of that, what are your plans for today you enlightened die hards?

Replies

• krk5235
    Options
    I've been pushing pretty hard this week, now this evening, i may have to make a delivery to my friends house which may put a hurting on my exercise hour. I will try to take a walk over lunch to ease this evenings potential pinch. And of course eat healthy.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! I stepped on the scale this morning and I have to say I was very happy with what I saw! I"m so excited for Sunday's weigh in! Also, on a whim this morning I decided to try on a pair of size 10 pants that I bought over a year ago but have never fit and guess what, they fit!! I'm wearing them today at work! I honestly don't remember the last time I've worn a size 10, but it would have to be when I was around 21 years old, which was 13 years ago. I'm feeling pretty great today!

So today I'm on day 4 of the Miracle Cleanse Diet, which means I get to eat lots of bananas, the miracle soup, and some meat - up to 20 ounces of meat actually. So I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings over lunch to pick up some naked chicken tenders. I'm REALLY looking forward to that! Also this evening I'll do day 5 of level 3, 30 Day Shred.

Keep up the good work, Die Hards!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning too and was also happy with my results, so now I just need to keep that momentum going until Sunday. It's going to be challenging to reach the 20# mark by the end of the 75 days but I'm going to be close.

I've got a trainer session after work today and will get some cardio in while I'm there.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well done girls, you are doing brilliant. Keep it up, I'm so proud of you :happy:

Today I did 50 mins Tae Bo workout and I did 30 squats as a challenge. I want to try the 5:2 diet tomorrow and see how it goes then I'll do it again on Saturday. It's just some extra effort to see if I can lose 2.5 lbs this week. :)
  • krk5235
    Options
    Well done girls, you are doing brilliant. Keep it up, I'm so proud of you :happy:

Today I did 50 mins Tae Bo workout and I did 30 squats as a challenge. I want to try the 5:2 diet tomorrow and see how it goes then I'll do it again on Saturday. It's just some extra effort to see if I can lose 2.5 lbs this week. :)

ATTA GIRL!!! I knew you'd give it your best!!! woo hoo
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options

Nice job on the 50 minutes of Tae Bo & the squats! What is the 5:2 diet?
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    My plan for the day was to make sure I walked a little more than yesterday and to drink more water. I succeeded. Let's hope tomorrow will be more of the same. I'm just bummed that I can't work out like I want to. I need to take care of my stitches and let my body heal from surgery. I just have to keep reminding myself that I am cancer free and this surgery was a way to make me feel whole again. I might not make my 20 in 75 for the time period of this challenge but I'm in such a better stage than when I started the challenge. My new pals has been so supportive. Thanks. On to tomorrow and the final days of the challenge.:heart:
  • Unaisha8
    Options

The 5:2 diet is like eating normally within your calories for 5 days and for 2 days, eat only 500 kcal (600 kcal for men). Lots of people are following this diet in UK and they were really successful. You just need to balance those 500 kcal throughout 24 hours
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options

The 5:2 diet is like eating normally within your calories for 5 days and for 2 days, eat only 500 kcal (600 kcal for men). Lots of people are following this diet in UK and they were really successful. You just need to balance those 500 kcal throughout 24 hours

Good luck!
  • Unaisha8
    Options

Good luck!

Thank you