6/20 Day 20

Options
Spambo16
Spambo16 Posts: 223 Member
Starting today's topic for Diana, who's delivering an outstanding presentation to the Army today! This morning, I am regretting the last glass of last night's wine, but my Blackhawks pulled it out in overtime, so generally, life is good! Despite the headache :grumble: , I got in 40 minutes of circuit training - treadmill with upper body lifting.

My question for the group is what physical activity did you used to love and drifted away from? It's time to rediscover those. Or, if you can't think of one, what's a physical activity that you want to try, but maybe have been making excuses to not start? My challenge to you is to take one babystep toward doing that activity. Maybe it's calling a dance studio to get prices for lessons, or inviting a friend to go to a rock climbing wall this weekend. For me, I'm going to dust the cobwebs off my bike and get air in the tires of my poor neglected bike. (Inspired by Jen!)

Have a great day!
Pam

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Pam and Everyone!!

Glad I inspired you to get on that bike, I love it! I used to love weight training (from the last time I lost a lot of weight), so a few weeks ago I dusted off the bench and heavier weights and have been slowly getting myself back into it. I usually wait until hubby is home just in case I do something stupid LOL

I saw the Blackhawks pulled it out this morning an thought of you! Drink lots of water the headache will start to feel better.

Since I can't get my allergy shots today, I'm going to do a shorter bike ride today and some weight training. I'll save my rest day for the weekend :)

Have a great one everyone!!

Jen
  • JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. Thank you so much Pam for starting today's topic. I had a rather disappointing day. I got up this morning, got all ready to go...in my little black dress that I haven't been able to fit into for quite a while now :drinker: ...drove all the way down to the Victim Service Center of Central Florida...who I was presenting with, just to be told that there was some sort of incident on the Army base last night and because of that our presentation on sexual violence must now be conducted by military personnel. :noway: That's all. No further explanation. :mad: Just "an incident last night," which leads us to speculate there was some sort of sexual assault or something on the base. I hope not. Although, I would've loved a better explanation. But, oh well. :grumble: Things happen. But, man, I had a great speech written. Lol!:laugh:

But today was a good day for me other than that. I stayed under my calories. I got a set of 3/20's in and I cleaned my house. I have company coming over tomorrow. Nothing motivates me to clean quite like expecting company. I like to invite people over every now and then just so I'll be forced to clean my house.

Good night y'all. I'll see you tomorrow.

♥ Diana