James Gadolfini aka. Tony Soprano 1961-2013

theparnellssean
theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
It is with a heavy heart to write this post. Actor James Gandolfini, who played the role of Tony Soprano has died at the very young age of 51. His part and the HBO series had inspired the MFP challenge that Lisa & I created. Initial reports suggest that he suffered a heart attack.

I am no medical expert, and I don't know if he had any underlying medical conditions. He was a large man on the TV show, and he was much larger in recent pictures I have seen of him. This is an eye opener to me as to what lifestyle choices we make can result in.

We are all part of MFP together as a family for really one reason...To try and better ourselves! Let us not lose sight of this. We all have so much to live for, families and friends that love us.

A challenge for today in Soprano fashion: Walk/Run/Jog 3 miles, or bike 7 miles, or swim 10 laps. Stay under calorie goal, and hug a family member or friend. The earnings you will receive for completing this challenge will be far greater than any "large" you earned in past months.

RIP James Gandolfini!! God Bless to all of MFP family!!

Sean (The Don)

Replies

• jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    10 miles walked and another 10 trikked
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Due to thunderstorm I was not able all I wanted yesterday, but I will go out again today!
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Completed the whole thing! Walked 5 miles, biked 1.5 miles, stayed under calories and hugged a friend, a husband and a son! How's that for "The Family"!