Daily Report 2015-08-18

Options
Hey everyone,

I guess we've all been pretty busy lately. I feel so in the zone though. I have finally found a nice balance so I can still focus on my fitness goals and my work. I brought work home the other day and was literally working on spreadsheets in between sets. I discovered I can do a one handed push up and type at the same time though, it was difficult but fun.

Been prepping for deer season as well. My shooting has be pretty good lately, but all that could change when you're 30-40 ft up a tree staring dinner in the eye. I have confidence that this year will be a good year though. We have a few good spots already set up and ready for opening day.

je2bq2fifis6.jpg4ypgujbefwfp.jpg

Have a great day everyone.

~ Kris

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Awesome you can do a one handed push up while typing. Now that is strength and coordination!

It has been busy. The wedding is over. Time to move on.

Blackberries are almost at the end. Maybe another week. I have so enjoyed them. I have a lot frozen so when I have time, I can make more blackberry syrup. The garden is doing well.

I think I have overdone it this last week. My wrists and one ankle are giving me trouble. Had a nice hot soak last night. It did help some. I need to be careful doing strength. Once I get going with a walk, my ankle warms up and is not too bad. I don't want to run on the though. Have to take care of this "old" body lol.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

FAILURE: It can destroy you, or it can make you so mad that you WORK EVEN HARDER to become the winner YOU KNOW YOU ARE!

Alisa
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Alisa! Please give us details about the wedding! Perhaps a picture of the bride and groom?
    Be gentle with those joints. Hopefully ice and rest will help.

Kris. Typing while doing push ups???? Outstanding!