Extra easy SP

Options
hi everyone,

I have been doing slimming world for a while but have lost my motivation as my weight loss has been a bit of a yo-yo ride!
Starting the ee sp plan on Thursday to try to boost my motivation! Just wondering if anyone can give me some tips for side dishes to replace potatoes/rice/peas etc!

I am an online member and don't have all the books as I am blind and few of the books are available in a format I can read! Any tips would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Replies

• vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I am also online, no books. I haven't tried the EE SP, so all i can do is say GO YOU.
  • ididitmyweigh
    ididitmyweigh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is probably not going to be helpful as it looks as this group isn't very active but I'd recommend getting a spiraliser or buying 'alternative' carbs from Tesco, such as cauliflower rice, courgette noodles, butternut squashetti etc! If you stir fry and season them, they taste awesome and I always feel as full as I would with normal rice or pasta. You can also put these options with almost any dish so they are really versatile.

In group, the consultant always says you shouldn't follow SP for more than a week at a time because obviously, it's important to get carbs. A lot of members I know have a couple of days per week on Extra Easy and a couple on SP and it seems to be a good balance - meaning you can still have your potato!