Who is your first Doctor?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched any Doctor Who yet :blush:

My dear, you simply must! You will adore it to bits.

You know I did start to watch it once, the season with that singer in it, can't remember her name but I just thought she was a terrible actor lol
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Eccleson was my first as well I believe. Like a few of you other though, my heart is with Matt Smith. I think my favorite companion is still Rose Tyler.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I haven't watched any Doctor Who yet :blush:

My dear, you simply must! You will adore it to bits.

You know I did start to watch it once, the season with that singer in it, can't remember her name but I just thought she was a terrible actor lol

Ooooh, Billie Piper? Hahaha I forgot she was a singer first. I live in the states so this was the first time knowing who she even was really. Rose gets waaaaay better through the series. Besides Katherine Tate she is my favorite companion.
  • xkitxkatxkaix
    xkitxkatxkaix Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Y'all I need to give Capaldi another shot it seems. I keep hearing good stuff from him but... idk. Maybe I'm still mourning Eleven. </3
  • Faerin
    Faerin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eleven was my first, and Matt Smith will always have my heart, but after going back and watching prior episodes, I can see why Tennant is the favorite of so many. He almost steals my vote as favorite. XD I'm currently rewatching Eleven now though and falling in love with him all over again. <3
  • AnnieGillGA89
    AnnieGillGA89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Tennant
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Eccelson was my first (snicker) Smith is my favorite, always and forever. Tennant is a very close second. He is the best dramatic actor of the lot IMO.
  • EauRouge1
    EauRouge1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I must be older than most of you! The first one I remember is Colin Baker (vague memories because I was very young). I remember Sylvester McCoy a lot better. Then it got cancelled! Loving the new ones on the beeb. I went to the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff last year for my birthday, it was amazing.