Daily Report 2015-08-20

Options
Hey everyone,

Nothing exciting going on over here, just planning to have an active weekend. Still staying pretty consistent with my workouts and trying my best to meet my calorie goal, sometimes I don't log as accurately as I should.

So, what is everyone else up to?

470g4fmxu9wc.pngbvrk2dq7cjvs.jpg

Have a good day everyone.

~ Kris

Replies

• SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started two new projects this week. One a potential new employment and another big volunteer job. I am doing a lot less working out but a LOT less eating. It is helping me get back to losing weight.

Also, got rear ended yesterday. :( It was a fender bender but I ended up with a really sore neck and back. Now I am on muscle relaxants...and they take away my appetite! (that is really looking for a silver lining, huh?)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    That really stinks Susan. I hope you are OK and it won't be a lifelong problem. Wish something would take away my appetite but we better be careful for what we wish. :smile: As soon as I get a pic of the wedding, I will post it. One daughter left this morning and the other leaves tomorrow morning. And I am getting a new grandchild. She wanted to wait until after the wedding to announce! Hope we get a girl! I was doing really good on my diet and logging until this last week. I have had a lot of fun with my daughters, so, all is good. I even lost a little weight this week somehow.

Blackberries are all but done. :cry: They have been sooo good. Peaches are almost ready to pick. Maybe another week or two. We had to prop up the tree branches because they are so heavy with peaches.

Eating what other make and bring is really causing havoc with my cravings. And stress does too. At least most the stress is over. Life will get back to normal.

Have a great day everyone. I have already done 45 min of strength today.

You have to get up every morning and tell yourself "I can do this!".

Alisa
  • HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm back home and incredibly jet lagged lol. But I've heard that the best way to overcome it is to get outside, so I forced myself into an early run, and was glad I did!

Coming from freezing winter in New Zealand to the hottest part of summer in CA was such a shock...I got up at 6 this morning to 70 degree weather! It's probably nothing to some parts, but in coastal SoCal it's an anomaly.

❤️Bella
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    So good to hear from you Bella! Glad you had a great time! You will have to post some pictures!

BTW - do you want to drop out of the challenge? We just haven't heard back from you for a while. Let me know :smile:

Alisa