Wanna hike? workout?

Hi everyone! I can't wait to get started :) my journey started back in 2009 at 310 lbs. Through hard work, changing my diet and LOTS of Jillian Michaels I was able to get down to 155 lbs!! unfortunately after a really bad breakup I am now back up to 200lbs :(. I've I made a promise to myself that this is finally it, I am going to get this weight off, get to my goal, and keep it off! Can't wait to meet you all :) 

Name: LaKeshia 
Current weight: 199
 Goal weight: 140 

Replies

• valmaebel
    valmaebel Posts: 1,045 Member
    Welcome! This site is a great tool to help lose the weight! Good luck on your weight loss! After three kiddos I had gained quite a bit of weight and am now halfway to my goal weight! best of luck to you!
  • Hey Lakeshia! My name is Josh. We are about at the same place right now in our fitness journey. I am trying to get into a routine, but my life has been so fluid lately it is hard to do. But I would love to give support and have fun! maybe sometime we can meet up for a run. Take it easy!

Josh
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Hi Josh, welcome. Unfortunately, this group hasn't been very active with posting. A few people posted about wanting to go hiking or running together. You might reach out to them individually.

Hope you are enjoying your transition to Phx. Congrats on your fitness progress.