Joining!

Options
EconMama
EconMama Posts: 10 Member
Hi all:

I'm 14 weeks pregnant with my third baby, a girl, due in mid February. With each of my previous pregnancies, I gained *exactly* 44 lbs. each time and lost it all with eating well, exercise, and nursing by about 7-8 months. But now I'm 39 and I know it will be even harder to lose the weight if I gain that much this time. Additionally, I put on about 6 lbs before getting pregnant, so I feel like I really, really do not need to gain more than about 20-25 lbs. Morning sickness and fatigue hit me pretty hard this time, but I kept doing some workouts 3-4 times a week. At 14 weeks, I'm up about 7-8 lbs. I'd be pleased to keep my weight gain between .5 and 1 lb a week. Luckily, this time I'm actually craving healthy foods: milk, buttermilk, plain yogurt, (see a theme here?), fruits and vegetables. I'm also, weirdly, already feeling like my stomach is getting pressed on--I just can't eat big servings. So that's good. My big challenge is to keep exercising. Hoping this group will keep me accountable :-)

Jess

Replies

• theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with exercise right now to. I like to walk and walk outside, but its been over 100 here lately. also with all the nausea I have been just wanting to stay in bed when I am not at work .