8/24 Day 180 Monday

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
I hate when life happens sometimes. We lost power last night and didn't get it back until about 10 am earlier today. So I'm sorry that I couldn't post a challenge....

Anyway! My past few weeks have been really crazy! To the point I have had to go towards greasy convience instead of healthy. I am not proud of it but I didn't have the time to eat a salad or the like. I had to grab and go!

Today's Challenge: Make a healthy swap

I need to fix this before it starts to undo all my hard work already! X.X

Replies

• Husband brought me a sausage and egg McGriddle from McDonald's this morning. I held out and made my own egg muffin - English muffin, a slice of turkey bacon, a fried egg (my first one!), a slice of cheese, some avocado, and some mustard. I saved nearly 200 calories and felt VERY satisfied.

Definitely a repeat! Yum!
  • Maddox84
    Maddox84 Posts: 113 Member
    Today I have an appointment on lunch and will be pressed for time so I am going to grab a turkey burger in a lettuce wrap at Carls Jr. instead of beef or bun.
  • I love to snack on pepperoni for the protein. Have switched to turkey- it's about half the calories!
  • mahya_03
    mahya_03 Posts: 33 Member
    I was going to have eggs and sausage for supper, switching out the sausage for turkey bacon instead
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    I drink nothing but water everyday.