syncing band issues

Options
SezxyStef
SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
Is anyone else having issues with their band?

Mine refuses to sync to the app...I got that fixed (had to unpair it) after doing repeated soft reboots...now it isn't adding in my steps to the app at all. It has my sleep and my food from MFP...but no steps...

I have a "spare" band and added that and purposefully walked around my house and sync'd...no steps records...

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Delete the UP app, restart your device, then reinstall the app. If that doesn't fix the problem, contact Jawbone customer service.
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    I've done all that...just wondering if it was just me or if the app was having issues.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Yes! My band won't even charge... I tried doing a soft reset and the lights won't even come on when I plug it in.
  • zdyb23456
    Options
    It did sync my sleep this morning, but when I went for a 4 mile run and tried to sync, it came up with 100-some steps then reset back to nothing. Every time it tries to sync it resets back to nothing.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    It was fine yesterday but now the same for me - I purposely walked around to get steps and nothing! It's as if I haven't taken a single step today :/ It looks as if it was going to give me like 15 steps then it reset back down to none. I guess it's not just you, Stef! It's all of us...
  • pksmaj
    pksmaj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Both my husband and I are having the same problem. We went for a 3 mile walk, it gave us nothing. Sync and we get a few steps then goes back to nothing.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Me too! Re-synchronized my band, it recorded my 47- minute workout but says I only took 15 steps....
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh thank heavens!! I've been so peeved since Saturday!! I have rebotted and resynced but not deleted the app yet!! I love my Jawbone but after having to replace it after only six months I tend to run low on patience when it acts funny.

So glad I found this group!! Always looking for fellow Jawbone users!! Also friend me here! I'm not always on daily but I'm here more often than not.
  • mr_canoe_head
    mr_canoe_head Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm having the exact same issue. My Move synchronises then the steps disappear. This started just today. It must be a problem with Jawbone's servers.

Perhaps this will "fix itself" after a while.
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    I hope so...as I said I tried a spare band and it didn't work either so I have my zip on to track steps for today...hoping it does work itself out...but I will call Customer service and see if they have an update and come back here to report.
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    known issue...they are working on it...no ETA but keep wearing band as it is being recorded it's just not coming across correctly atm.
  • mr_canoe_head
    Options
    My steps starting from about 90 minutes ago are now there. That's comforting at least. Perhaps things will be back to normal soon.
  • zdyb23456
    Options
    Will it pull all the steps from this morning? I noticed it just synced, but I'm only 500 steps! I know I've stepped over 10k since it buzzed at me a few hours ago.
  • robinmarkz
    robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    They fixed it to an extent but the sync with MFP is all messed up!

Try Jawbone support on Twitter.

Best,
    Robin
  • robinmarkz
    robinmarkz Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with your hardware. It's the apps. It's a server issue. Big issue!

It should be fixed soon, I hope.

Robin

• blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    Everything from noon onwards shows but anything before seems to not count.... Hummmmmm :/ hope that syncs up and fixes itself asap!
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    mine is only showing from 3pm forward...hopefully it does get fixed...wore my fitbit zip most of the day and it has me at 13k steps
  • blossomingbutterfly
    Options
    So far this morning, I didn't get any of the missing steps from yesterday back and I went to check :/ I don't think those will be syncing at this point. Ah well.

Good thing you have a back up band! That's one thing I don't have. When I can afford it, I want to get a FitBit Charge HR :)
  • zdyb23456
    Options
    Yeah my steps pick up at 1:17pm yesterday. So it missed all my steps in the morning including my 4 mile run :(
  • mr_canoe_head
    Options
    Has anyone tried resyncing the tracker data? (This is an option in the right menu for my Move. ) It is supposed to reset the phone library. You will need to pair your tracker again. The process is supposed to take about 10 minutes.

I will try this later and report back.