June 20, 2013

Options
farmwife3815
farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
Ok folks!! What did you do to make today a good day? Was it diet and nutrition? Did you kill it in the gym? Did you do some fun activity?
Here's what I did...I ate well and was way under calories (but still ate plenty!), went for a two mile bike ride with my daughter. Then we went to a local fair and did a half hour of Zumba in the Street!! We had a lot of fun.
So tell me, what did you do?

Replies

• teresachelton99
    teresachelton99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I ate well and was way under my calories too, and i walked for 30 minutes and rode my ball bike for 30 minutes.
    Hooray me!:smile:
  • jsmom1965
    jsmom1965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. Had a good day though it was a little hectic. Had to go to an afternoon conference and with drive there and back, I ended up missing lunch. Was only able to eat a banana and some carrots they offered as a snack. But had a good supper and am under my goal. MFP says I need to eat a bit more, but am not hungry. How do you all deal with extra calories and no desire to eat more? The way I see it, eating even though I'm not hungry is a huge part of what landed me 150 lbs over weight in the first place.
    I do plan to go to gym tomorrow and tomorrow night is Relay for Life so I will be walking well into the night:-).
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    I just watched my portions and kept active prior to heading in to work...beautiful sunny day kept me motivated!!