Daily Report 2015-8-29

Options
Hi all!! I've been so busy these past few weeks with work and family stuff that I haven't had time to check in.

Hope everyone is doing well; I known I suck for being MIA!!

Made the mistake of sleeping in this morning and went for a run around 8:45, in 90 degree weather. I was tired about two minutes into the run, but I actually ended up slicing a minute off my time...go figure.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

❤️Bella

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Oh well Bella, glad you had a wonderful time with the family. This week is an odd tie breaker. We don't need anymore cardio logged, only strength. Hope we don't come in last place!

I am so struggling for more than a week now. I keep trying to get over it and get back to normal. Depression has just taken over. I have been eating all the wrong things. I am logging again so hopefully that will make me more aware of what I put in my mouth and maybe think twice about it. lol Hardly done any exercise this whole week. Today I plan to get in as much strength minutes as possible. My foot is still on the injured side so I have also used that as an excuse, but their are plenty of things I can do without my foot.

Have a great day everyone!

Alisa
  • HealthyBella403
    HealthyBella403 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Alisa, sorry to hear that:( Mental blocks are sometimes harder than physical ones, but I know that you can rise above it! Maybe staying off your foot is wise, but anything to get you moving will definitely help your mood:)

Today was my running day, but I'll try to get in some Pilates to help with the strength tie breaker!