Restarting Workouts

Options
riddeb
riddeb Posts: 3 Member
A numbers of things, mainly full-time job hunting, has taken precedence over my health and workouts.

A few weeks ago, I met someone on a blind date here in Regina, SK. I was careful to show him pictures, tell him I was overweight by a lot. Because I like riding, walking, and am a serious type 'A' for busyness, he seemed to think I was not as heavy as I said. He was not just horrifyingly rude, but scary hostile - as if I had wasted his time. I had been restarting my walks and paying attention to my foods for me, but I immediately went back to the high school crashing.

He did make me understand that if I ever expected to have a relationship, I would have to pass the 'looks' stage first. Taking a look at my tiredness meant shutting down a few things and putting me on the front burner.

I went for one of my old booting walks (used to manage about 5 k in an hr). I was dying after the first 15 minutes and only make it to a half hr. My ankles and hips literally pinch or seize up with cramps and this is AFTER stretching out. How can I beat the pain to make for longer and faster walks?

I'd appreciate any suggestions

Deb

Replies

• Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i do a little every day. i might go heavier one or two days a week . I don't want to be in pain all the time. You can look at my exercise & diet. 12lb in 52day = 1.6 lbs a week not bad. I also found out if i find a walking path not made of cement i can do better.
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=vPJKAG0mknI
    sitting workout - some burn and different parts of the body