Replies

• sealightdolphin
    sealightdolphin Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends. Please add me
  • unigirl143
    unigirl143 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I feel I have 2 friends drop out of their goals for every one that I add :(
  • sherrila1
    sherrila1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my first challenge. Looking for friends doing the same challenge :smile:
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've been on MFP for quite a while but have been off track all summer- while I have not really gained too much, I have stopped losing! This challenge is going to change all that.

Feel free to add me too. We are in this together and we definitely got this!
  • ellejay29
    ellejay29 Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa and im a single mum to two boys and livevin the UK. I started my weight loss journey 2 years ago and lost 4 stone from Aug 13 to Dec 13. I only lose or maintain with exercise as I'm not a dieter :( This year I had a really busy July-present date and have barely set foot in gym. The result is a significant weight gain and up a dress size. To make matters more complicated I fell downstairs 5 days ago and tore the ligaments in my right foot. Am feeling really hopeless so thought group motivation may help.
    I need to lose at least 14lbs so If anybody would like to add me as a friend I would be very grateful as we always achieve more with support. Thank you x
  • jgeorge14
    jgeorge14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been on MFP on and off for 3 years with no friends so I hope support/accountability will help me this time around
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Always happy to have new friends! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • leane00
    leane00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to starting this with ye all! This is my first challenge and looking forward to seeing and hearing about all your fantastic results. Feel free to add me :)
  • jenmd26
    jenmd26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I should probably unlock my diary, huh?
  • cherrie1969
    cherrie1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else that wants to can add me.
  • StrawberryDisco
    StrawberryDisco Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Putting my name out here too if anyone would like to add me. I'm not new to mfp but I am new to the social aspects of it.
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! :)
  • EandA85
    EandA85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends here!
  • AlarmedBoa
    AlarmedBoa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to have new friends to keep me motivated, so feel free to add me!
  • Jimena135
    Jimena135 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • RoxyMoxie
    RoxyMoxie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Rachel and I am looking for more motivational friends! The more the better! I've sent out a couple friend requests but its taking so long to do on my slow phone! So anyone and all welcome to send me a request and I'll and you. I enjoy looking at food diarys and welcome comments you have. Thanks everyone and hope we reach our goals together!
  • gettinskinny8503
    gettinskinny8503 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here! Have used mfp before, but have never used the community portion before..def would love to have friends in which we can motivate and inspire each other to attain our weight loss goals :)
  • bjlshops
    bjlshops Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. I tend to go it alone, but love peolpe and need to be accountable at this time. Maybe a group can keep me on track.
  • robeylori
    robeylori Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Love the motivation and the inspiration! Add me please!