Check in 9/7- Blaming the 0-3 month olds!

Options
Eles697
Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
edited September 2015 in Social Groups
Moms of newborns, how's your progress?

Starting weight/goal weight/current weight loss:
Highs/lows of the week?
Planned changes to your regimen?
GTKY: Do you miss the days when your baby used to only drink milk? Or do you like the task of making meals? (If you've got older babies too...)

Replies

• Eles697
    Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Eles697 wrote: »
    199/145/3 pounds
    Highs/lows of the week?
    Highs: sticking to my plan pretty well without slip ups! Lows: Really not losing much despite that! Maybe there is just gonna be a lag and one day it will all catch up??
    Planning to try to get my husband to assemble the bowflex to work of my arms and abs.
    GTKY: Do you miss the days when your baby used to only drink milk? Or do you like the task of making meals?
    I hate making my babies meals. I am a bad veggie eater (thankfully they like them) and it makes it hard for me to fix them delicious things that are nutritious. I'm afraid I'm going to make them end up like me--only eating carbs. My baby is so much easier. He eats milk and that is that!

• scoopskipotato
    scoopskipotato Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new here and currently pregnant with my little guy or gal officially due 9/18 but would be happy to have this baby any day now. I'm just going to start this now so I can be motivated right off the bat to eat better.

175/130/none, obvi

Highs/lows of the week?
    Knowing this is my last work week/Just feeling yucky all around.

Not yet, just trying to get through the last couple weeks but am trying to get a meal plan together that is healthy and will help establish my milk supply so I don't have an excuse to eat crap the first few weeks.

GTKY: Do you miss the days when your baby used to only drink milk? Or do you like the task of making meals?
    I have a 2 year old daughter and she had cheerios and a pickle for dinner last night. I'm not loving making meals right now, milk is much easier.
  • shanamaier
    shanamaier Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi - just joined today. My baby is 9 weeks old. I gained 40 pounds with her. I lost 20 within the first two weeks (lots of water weight too) and then stopped. I am now starting to gain weight. Boo!! I need some motivation because I went back to work and am too tired to exercise.
    Starting weight (now): 178
    Goal weight: 140

Lows of week: still snacking at night right before bed
    Highs: having a hemp protein shake for breakfast
    planned changes: starting to walk outside now that it hopefully will be getting cooler (I am in PA)
    I have a 3 year old and 7 year old too and like making them meals.